Saturday, July 18, 2009

4th of July

I don't know about everyone else, but our summer has been super crazy! My baby sister got married at the end of June, so wedding festivities filled most of that month! Anna Beth was such a sweet little flower girl. She actually walked down the aisle and threw her flowers great, but when she did not see me standing there waiting for her, she went back down the aisle calling my name. Oh well, at least she threw her flowers. Matt ended up standing in the back with her for the rest of the ceremony. At the end of the day, I realized I had not taken a single picture with my camera. As soon as I get some from the photographer, I will try to post them!


Of course, 4th of July was tons of fun! We went to Aunt Brooke's Firecracker Festival at Athens High School and had a ball!

Anna Beth loved the inflatable slide!
















She thought she was something riding the golf cart with Daddy & Uncle Bobo





Hanging out in Destiny's wagon

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute pictures! I love AB's 4th of July outfit.