Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kiddie Carnival

This was our second year to attend the Kiddie Carnival with all of the young children from church. This year Anna Beth was not interested in riding many of the rides. She rode the swings two times in a row and loved it. Then she decided that she was scared of it and would not get back on them again! Anyway, she had fun running around watching everyone else ride.









Anna Beth enjoying her brief time on the swings!












Enjoying Amber Lovell's yummy homemade cupcakes!



Getting Kynsley into trouble! I have a feeling this is going to be the case for years to come!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

How cute!! I'll have to get a copy of this! How am I always the one who doesn't have a camera with me? I hate that she didn't like the rides but I'm sure next year she'll love them! That's exactly what Bryson did last year.