Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 3 & 4 at the Beach

It is hard to believe, but tomorrow morning it will be time to head home. This vacation has gone by way too fast! We spent all day yesterday and today playing on the beach. Last night we ate supper at Lulu's before going to church. Then after church, we went to play putt-putt. This afternoon we tried to get some pictures of Anna Beth on the beach, but they didn't turn out too well!

Anna Beth wearing Uncle Bobo's shoes



One Cool Chick

Our Family at Lulu's

Helping Aunt Brooke keep score



Uncle Bobo teaching Anna Beth how to play









2 comments:

Alicia said...

I think the beach pictures look great! She looks so sweet!

Erica said...

Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog! You're way ahead of me....I'm still sorting through pictures. Hopefully I'll have some posted soon!