Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beach Trip Day 1

Monday was our first full day in Gulf Shores. We left Sunday morning and made it to Montgomery for church. We made it to Gulf Shores in time to check in and head back out for church. We went to the Original Oyster House to eat. It was so yummy!

Monday morning we got up to cloudy and rainy weather. Matt, Anna Beth, and I went out to walk on the beach first thing this morning. Anna Beth loved the waves. She would squeal with excitement every time the water touched her! Unfortunately, when we were pulling into the parking lot of our condo, our brakes started making a terrible noise. Matt & Al spent this morning changing our brakes. Brooke, Anna Beth, and I went back down to the beach and stayed for a little while. Brooke & I went shopping while Anna Beth napped. We finished the day with Jake's Steakhouse.

Today, Matt & I also celebrated 7 years of marriage. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. He truly is the love of my life and my best friend!




Daddy & Anna Beth looking for fish at the Original Oyster House





Walking on the beach



















4 comments:

Amber said...

Too cute! I love the pics, but they are making me REALLY jealous.

Little Gifts From God said...

Love the pics! You are making me wish that we were there!! Hope you have more fun and a safe trip back!

Alicia said...

I so wish we were down there with ya'll! I love the picture of Anna Beth in her chair on the beach. That's so cute. Her floaties are adorable too:)

Dana said...

I love your pictures! Your family is so adorable. I hope you have a wonderful trip!