Friday, September 24, 2010

"A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That"

We have been taking so many pictures here lately of Samuel that I guess Anna Beth was pretending with baby Josie. I found these pictures Anna Beth had taken on my camera when I downloaded my pictures.










2 weeks old




Dr. Zbell said to keep Samuel away from the public for 6 to 8 weeks! I'm going absolutely stir CRAZY! We took Anna Beth to the park one afternoon. Samuel and I went along for the ride to get out of the house. Nobody else was there so I think he stayed germ free!










3 weeks old





Maybe this bath thing isn't so bad!











2 comments:

Alicia said...

I may cry over this post. In that first photo of Samuel he's wearing the outfit that Bryson wore when we did the 5 generation photos with Mama Pearlie. I can't believe he used to be that small! I love seeing all the photos of Anna Beth with Samuel. She's going to be a great big sister!!

Shivanthy.Fernando said...

hi nice blog U have Lovely kids.

this is about my blog just have a look thanks.

http://vfsdf.blogspot.com/