Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

December was extremely busy this year! We started out the month with Santa's Village and the Athens Christmas Parade. The following week I had parties to attend Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera to all of these parties. Thursday was an ornament swap at Leanne Helums' home. I had a lot of fun with all of the girls from church. Friday was my work party and Saturday was a Christmas get together with some of my high school friends. Sunday night we attended a Dirty Santa party at Will and Amber Lovell's. We all brought gag gifts. It was hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. On Friday the 19th, we had our Christmas get together with Al, Brooke, Jay, Alicia, Bryson, and Kynsley. The kids really enjoyed playing together and swaping gifts. And of course, all of the adults enjoyed talking and cutting up. We are really blessed to have such wonderful friends!



No comments: