Friday, November 28, 2008

Two Years Ago...

Matt & I found out we were pregnant the Saturday morning after Thanksgiving of '06. We decided we would keep it a secret until Christmas. It was about to eat me alive because Matt would not let me tell anybody! After a week, I finally convinced him to tell Al & Brooke. They were able to help us get Matt to my first doctor's appointment without anyone else knowing. Matt was "sick" that morning and was unable to come into work until later in the day. Al had to keep their dad from coming by the house to check on Matt! We never will forget seeing "our little peanut" on the ultrasound screen and hearing the baby's heartbeat for the first time. Christmas could not get here fast enough! We told everyone by giving each person a bib that said "I love my Aunt," "I love Grandpa", etc. Everyone was absolutely surprised and overjoyed.


In March, we found out that we would be having a precious little girl and we spent the rest of the day celebrating and buying pretty little outfits for her! I had an extremely easy pregnancy and delivery. I hope the next time around will be as easy! Here are some pictures of Anna Beth the day she was born....












No comments: